MINIGLASER QR Rev 1 IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT!
We are currently working on Revision 2 of our great quick-release system. A new and improved adapter has been developed.
You can say goodbye to the Allen wrenches, set screws and cam lock adapters because tool changes are performed in a matter of seconds!
The miniGlaser QR system is new, clever and a complete departure from what is in the market today.
It consists of 9 tools encased in our worldwide patented adapter holding system, which is machined to extremely high tolerances. The handle serves as a unique holding device, which is totally new to the industry.
- Offered in a compact and highly portable custom pouch
- Entire system weighs approximately 4 lbs.
- Proprietary finish protects against corrosion and adds lubricity to the steel
- Lead shot filled handles reduces fatigue and reduces harmonics
- Ergonomic BLACK ANODIZED handle showcases a “no-roll design”
- Made out of CPM10V
Our set includes the following nine tools:
- 3/4″ Spindle Roughing Gouge
- 1/2″ Continental Gouge
- 3/8″ Oval Bowl Gouge
- 3/8″ Detail Gouge
- 1/4″ Detail Gouge
- 7/16″ Skew Chisel
- 7/16″ Round Nose Scraper
- 7/16″ Square Edge Scraper
- 1/16″ Parting Tool
The retail price for the set of 9 tools, the patented quick-release handle system, and a custom embroidered pouch is $649.
You will have the choice to enhance your set by purchasing the following tools separately
- 3/8″ Beading Tool @ $55
- 3/8″ French Bedan @ $55
- 1/4″ Point Tool @ $45